Why should business owners use Google Ads?
Posted on 13th September 2021
Google Ads is an online advertising platform, where advertisers bid to display brief advertisements, service offerings, product listings, or videos to web users. It places ads in the results of search engines like Google Search, which can easily be seen by the millions of users, as Google gets over 3.5 billion searches a day and over 1 trillion searches per year worldwide. That is why Google is the biggest advertising company in the world!
Google Ads, also known as Google AdWords is a key digital marketing tool for any business that is looking to get effective results. Through Google Ads, you pay to have a Google ad for your business displayed to customers who search for relevant terms on Google Search and Maps.
There are 5 different types of campaigns. The right campaign should be based on your marketing goals, brand strategy, and how much time you can invest. As a business owner, you need to select the right campaign for your advertising needs.
1. Search network – Through a Search Network campaign, your ad will appear on not just Google Search and Maps but also hundreds of other Google search partners, including YouTube and Google Shopping. On any of these sites, when users search terms related to a keyword for your campaign, they'll see your ad.
2. Display network – Display Network campaign allows you to run different kinds of ads across the web to get visuals in front of your customers where you know they spend a lot of time. Using products in the Google Display Network, including Gmail and YouTube.
3. Shopping network – Google will use your web store's product data, instead of a user's keyword, to determine how and where within Google Shopping to promote your ad.
4. Video network – Your company will use video to promote reach and engage viewers on YouTube across the web. Video campaigns let you show video ads on YouTube and other websites. Certain Video campaigns help you boost general awareness of your brand. Others are designed to drive conversions or get people to shop on your website.
5. Universal app – App campaigns help you find new app users and increase sales within your app. This campaign type uses information from your app to automatically optimise ads across Search, Play, YouTube, Discover, and over 3 million sites and apps.
There are many other benefits to using Google Ads in your digital marketing strategy, such as; Increasing calls to your business, get instant results, direct more visitors to your store and guide people to your website or company landing page, it can be highly targeted and cost effective.
Google Ads is one of the best tools for lead generation. If your campaigns are set up correctly, it has the ability to send extremely targeted leads to your website. Google Ads offers different ways of targeting, such as; location, language, devices, keywords, and time of day. Targeting gives you the ability to promote your ads to reach people with specific interests, mainly people who are interested in your business, while also filtering out the people that aren’t.
Google Ads is very cost effective, as you can have control over how you spend your money. There’s no minimum. And you can choose how much you spend per month, per day, and per ad. You’ll only pay when someone clicks your ad.
Measuring the success of your advertisements is another benefit google ads has to offer. Google Ads is known for delivering quick, straightforward results and reports of your campaigns. It's easy to analyse the progress of your campaigns because the dashboard gives you all of the information related to each campaign, such as the ads clicked, the keywords that website visitors entered and the cost of clicks.
Overall, if used right, Google Ads can help you find your exact target audience and drive conversions quickly. With a strong value proposition, landing page, and keyword, Google Ads can help grow your business.
Need further advice?
Get in touch to discuss your specific requirements and see how we can help you grow your social media presence
Or join our online Facebook for Business Course by clicking here
Share this post: